WNS - Agile & Lean Leader Coach (10-15 yrs)
- To lead the design, development, and implementation of Agile and Lean practices and the creation of an Agile and Lean culture across the company. This is a key role for WNS to develop and achieve its goal of being an agile and lean high performing company with empowered, self-managing and learning focused teams delivering iterative business value with speed and quality.
- Agile and Lean practices will be implemented in projects, BAU operations, and the enabling functions so that it provides the core way of working. The role will have broad responsibilities for Agile and Lean strategy, development, training, coaching, governance, maturity assessment and culture development across the company. It is an exciting opportunity to build and create a truly agile and lean environment and culture across the company.
- Overall experience in both projects and operations management of 10 -15 years including at least 6 years experience using Agile and Lean best practices.
- Experience with Agile and Lean methodologies in business and technology and in day to day operations management, including cross-geographical teams and the use of virtual story walls.
- Experience in developing Agile and Lean practices, training and implementation of agile and lean across multiple teams and geographies.
- Experience in leading complex execution challenges using Agile practices.
- Strong experience in collaboration, communication and relationship building.
Mandatory skills :
- Certified Scrum Master; Experience as a working ScrumMaster
- Agile and Lean Coach with 5+ years of experience as a coach and executed 2 to 3 Agile transformations
- Experience with the development of processes and tools supporting Agile methodologies
- Facilitation skills in leading projects and planning meetings, stand up, reviews, and retrospectives
- Training and coaching skills of a high order
- Strong and well-developed collaboration, relationship and communication skills
- Experience with Lean principles and Design thinking
- PMI-ACP, CSM, ASM or equivalent preferred
- Advanced level Agile certification like ICAgile Agile Coach, SAFe Agilist would be an added advantage
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Lead Agile and Lean training and deployment in both BAU operation management and project management
- Sound knowledge of Agile and Lean approaches: Scrum, Kanban, systems and design thinking, build in quality, continuous flow, just in time, problem-solving techniques, standardized work, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with a range of Agile and Lean techniques: Story-Walls, story cards, prioritization, story point estimation, burn down charts, sprints/iterations, retrospectives, risk management, building quality in, customer first, PDCA (plan, do check, act), structured problem solving, continuous improvement, blockers, and their management, product managers, etc.
- Has the knowledge & hands-on experience to lead Portfolio/Business Unit level coaching
- Has experience in building and delivering training and has experience training the trainer
- Has experience leading BU level transformation groups
- Has experience in operating in a distributed global agile delivery environment with a strong focus of the team and cultural integration
- Act as an Iteration manager and Agile and Lean coach for scaling operations and project teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the Agile way of working
- Mentor /coach to facilitate retrospective, stand up and showcase
- Work with stakeholders to drive improvements in Agile Maturity while demonstrating quantifiable progress towards achieving higher performing teams and improved business outcome
- Strengthen the presence of the team as an Agile and Lean Centre of Excellence. Actively contribute to the company's Agile and Lean community.
- Passion, Servant Leadership, Sense of Humour and Systems Thinking: these qualities are essential
- Regular audit and governance on the practices, story walls, projects, associated risk management.