Recruitment Specialist at Wizikey
Views:3385 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Wizikey - Product Manager (3-5 yrs)
We're looking for a self-driven individual with a track record of leading initiatives in B2B SaaS companies. The person will have an impact on lead generation, sales process, and success while also leading charge on new products aligned with the business vision. As a Product Manager, you will have to closely collaborate with other key functional stakeholders to gain insights and build the right solutions with brutal prioritization.
Key Responsibilities for this role include :
- Developing, designing and overseeing the product roadmap and manage it as required to meet the business goals. It also incorporates including existing tech backlog and prioritise on the basis of business, customers & market needs.
- Collaborating with Customer Success, UX, data, and engineering teams on a day-to-day basis to build iterative, high quality features and experiences. Example: How might we help our users understand how our dashboard works without any human interaction?
- Conduct design sprints with key stakeholders to quickly convert ideas into wireframes and user interface. Report defined metrics.
- Brutally prioritise problem statements where the focus is on the reach, impact and time-to-ship of a solution.
- 3 to 5 years of total work experience with proven delivery accountability
Domain : Specifically, at least 2 years of product/feature development experience, managing functional, regression and other testing cycles. Managing either SaaS or enterprise products will give you an edge.
Critical Skills : Excellent communication, presentation, client calls facilitation and relationship building skills.
Technical and design skills : While you may or may not know how to code, you have technical skills to support yourself and your team. You use your technical context to make better, faster decisions and to minimize technical debt.
Data driven approach : You use data to uncover opportunities and understand what levers to pull to drive business results. You know how to measure the results of your work, test it with real users, and understand its downstream effects. You consider the long-term impacts of experiments and look for more than just short-term boost to metrics.
Dependency Resolution : Ability to effectively communicate with cross functional teams with flexible, positive attitude and ability to get results.
Decision Making : Logical and well thought-out decision-making skills.
Doneness : Ability to meet deadlines; effective time management and the ability to handle multiple time-sensitive tech projects simultaneously.
Change Management : Able to adapt readily to change and modify plans to reach new goals.
Additional Information : Brand : Wizikey : Band : R1
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.