Recruitment Specialist at Wizikey
Views:4234 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Wizikey - Manager - Finance & Accounting (3-5 yrs)
Salary Offered : 7-10 LPA
Wizikey is a SaaS-based reputation management platform for business to discover, identify and connect with the relevant influencers - journalists, social influencers, academicians, et al. With inbuilt intelligence solutions, Wizikey helps businesses to save time, create meaningful relationships and give a much-needed voice to their brand. Explore it further at www.Wizikey.com.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounts department.
- Ensure filling of all the documents and recording of all the transactions on time.
- Manage accounts receivable / Payable.
- Bank - Relation with banks.
- Clients and Vendors - Ensuring agreement and legal formalities if any.
- Revenue- Ensure Invoice raised and booked in coordination with sales/NBD team. For the services delivered through the different delivery team/Account manager.
- Reconciliation on regular basis with different head like TDS deducted by Clients, GST paid to Vendor, Debtors and Creditors balance.
- Employee - Ensure timely payment of Salary, Reimbursement. Oversee the formalities to employees at Joining and Exit.
- TDS - Ensure correct deduction, timely payment, Filing of statement, and Compliance of the law.
- PF - Ensure timely deposit of contribution, Compliance of Law and resolve stakeholder grievance.
- GST - Ensure compliance of Law, Timely Filing of different Return GSTR 1, GSTR3 etc and proper and timely payment of GST. Resolve Vendor and Clients issue related to GST.
- Audit - Coordination and Complete different Audit like Statutory Audit, Income Tax Audit, GST Audit etc
- ROC - Manage regular filing of ROC forms/Return within specified time.
- Report - Ensure multiple reports will share with management on time.
- MIS - Regular report to Investors in Specified format.
- Balance Sheet - prepare Quarterly balance sheet for investors and management.
- Graduate / Post Graduate (preferred from SRCC/ Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce/Delhi College of Arts and Commerce/ Sri Venkateswara College/ St Stephen's College/ Daulat Ram College)
- At-least 3 year relevant experience
- A hustler, executor and who is able to sift through the chaos and take decisions
Band: Wizikey: Finance R1
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.