Wiselap - Chief Technology Officer - IIT/BITS/NIT/IIIT (3-15 yrs)
Role : Chief Technology Officer
We are looking for Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business for our startup with 25+ employees. You will be leading (1) web frontend, (2) web backend, (3) mobile, (4) automation tests and (4) desktop development team of 15+ members for a startup having office at Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
- We have developed a Mobile App and a Software Product. The software product is a B2B application and has received market acceptance. Mobile App compliments the software product above and is a independent scalable product !
- Presently we are running in bootstrap mode, backed by: (1) on going product sales, (2) revenues from a contract with a leading MNC and (3) personal funds
Connect with Investors: (1) We have commits from friends and family and (2) We are looking forward to raise money from external institutional/angel investors.
Remuneration: A decent sustenance pay and Equity / ESOPS
Prospective candidate should have:
- B.E / B.Tech / M.S / M.Tech in Computer Science from reputed institutes such as IIT / BITS Pilani / NIT / IIIT or institutes of similar tier.
- Software development experience spanning 3-15 years.
-Rock solid server side backend development experience is a must.
- Act as a Solution Architect for software products under development.
- Increase efficiency and capabilities of entire development team.
- Cultivate missing capabilities in team members.
- Ensure product meets satisfactory quality bars.
- Regularly asses development teams- performance.
1. Strong in:
- Web framework (Java Spring)
- Object Oriented Software Design
- UML and Design Patterns
- Database like MySQL, MongoDB etc
- SDLC and Software Engineering
- Software Architecture
2. Hands on exposure in few of these things:
- Mobile application development
- Frontend web development
- Desktop development in JAVA
- Automation testing
- Deployment and Management solution on cloud services
- UI / UX design
3. Software Development Experience in any of these Domain:
- Entreprise Applications
- Banking / Financial
- Consumer Internet Web Applications
Professional and Personal, Traits / Ability:
- You can develop proof of concept prototypes rapidly
- Teaching / mentoring / nurturing subordinate team mates
- Agility to learning new technologies
- Entrepreneurial disposition ( Thinking how business would grow )
- Leadership to lead a diverse software development team
- Drive employee engagement and their professional growth.
- Personal thirst for learning
- Well versed in current technological trends.
- Academic proclivity (optional)
- Scrolling through stackoverflow, library documentation is a blissful process for you.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.