WisdmLabs - Senior Manager - Digital Marketing (6-8 yrs)
- Knowledge can grow with experience.
- But to have a genuine interest in building a brand - you need to live and breathe marketing.
- As a marketing manager, you will have to come up with creative ideas, turn them into campaigns, and help us grow and maintain our brand.
- You should have hands-on experience and should be well versed in all avenues of digital marketing - may it be SEO, SEM, SMM, Content, Email. You should have a sense of aesthetics, and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- While using traditional methods is good, you have to be constantly innovating, coming up with new growth hacking techniques or targetting uncharted avenues.
- You should be able to deploy successful cross-channel marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- If you have demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude to keep learning; an interest in the latest trends and best practices; and the ability to measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals - talk to us.
- Experience managing cross-channel campaigns and a team
- Solid knowledge of website analytics and CRM tools
- Good knowledge of SEO/SEM/SMM
- Proven ability to track, report, and analyze marketing campaigns