Recruitment Team at Wipro Limited
Views:1612 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Vertical Sales Head - SRE (15-20 yrs)
- The role will be fully responsible for defining and executing SRE Govt - ENU & PSU sales strategy for the India market, across Utility, Oil & Gas, Natural Resources vertical. The role will provide leadership to ENU & PSU vertical sales, presales and SMEs for Cloud, Applications, consulting practices driving our GTM in India geography. The role expects building, strengthening, maintaining CXOs relationship in customer organization including Consultant, OEMs Sr Mgmt mapping. Key charter of the role is to identify new opportunities across prospects and clients including domain solutions prospecting and selling.
- The role will also need strong collaboration skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders including OEM's with aggressive deadlines. Crafting client strategies & shaping client opportunities towards Wipro's leading solutions will be fundamental to the role.
- Wipro India is seeking an innovative and results oriented team player to accelerate the growth of the vertical business and execute new GTM's. The ideal candidate should have a strong techno commercial background, sound business judgement with a relevant track record of high value wins and strong rolodex across CXO's in India geo for ENU vertical.
Overall key skill sets required for this position are :
- Great customer relationship in ENU specific accounts at Sr level, with good understanding of how the ENU Vertical market is shaping up.
- Strong overview and L1 background of enterprise applications, domain solutions. The ability to hold first Level Solution creation in
- Services-related meetings with customers and prospects.
- Good understanding of IT delivery including the latest DevOps, Agile and ITIL AMS processes. Knowledge of CSAT and customer satisfaction processes
- Ability to understand customer and competitive perspectives in an account / market and translate them to the respective practice team
- Showcase high performance negotiation skills for effective deal closures
- Strong collaboration skills, with ability to work and lead in a matrix organization.
Desired Sales Experience :
- 15+ years or more of Solution (OEM) & /Application Services selling experience in the India ENU market, majority as National Head.
- Out of this it is preferred to have about 3+ years of business transformation / OC and / or management consulting selling experience within the ENU vertical
- Demonstrated ability of leading an L1 and L2 team of Account Managers at a National Level
- Overall target managed to be in excess of 15-20 M$ at a national level. (Should have achieved 100% of target atleast in 2 of the last 4 years).
- Effective rolodex of senior stakeholders (Senior IT management) in key accounts and the ability to demonstrate proactive sales opportunities from this set in the past 3 years
- Excellent demonstrated OEM relationship with SAP, Oracle and or IBM, Cloud service providers. Preferred relationships with new age digital OEM's such as SFDC, Open Text, domain startups.
- Ability to carve out large / transformation deals
- Operational efficiency : Effective sales funnel management, demonstrated ability of creating 3X funnel across the last 6 Q. High closure ratios.
People Skills :
- Build a top-quality account sales team capable of consultative selling. (The candidate needs to demonstrate this)
- People development, mentoring skills and career management
- Build a supportive environment and a motivated team to increase employee satisfaction and minimize attrition
Behavioral Competencies :
- Strategic Perspective, Client Centricity, Strong conversationalist
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.