Wipro - Vertical Account Manager - Service Line (12-16 yrs)
Job Description :
- Should have very strong understanding of North Indian Enterprise customers.
- The Hunting Account Manager will be responsible for Hunting new Logos, driving Sales and profitable growth by developing strategic client relationships.
- Person should be well versed with latest industry trends and have strong CIO/CXO connects in the North & East Indian market.
- The person must have strong Sales and Account management experience and should have demonstrated ability to build strong executive relationships, shape & win large deals and work with delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Experience in handling large Enterprise transformation deals is mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal skills with internal team, exhibiting focus and a strong motivation for business building, and working collaboratively with Service Line colleagues to grow the new business.
- Should have a proactive approach in creating New-business opportunities.
- Person should have 12+ years experience in sales and business development.
- Top-percentile relationship management skills
- Smart internal and external stakeholder management
- High energy, ambitious and wants to make a mark
- Will be able to thrive in Wipro's multi-cultural, global work environment
- Excellent analytical ability and strong persuasion skills
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.