HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:1797 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Transition Presales Solution Architect (10-15 yrs)
Work closely with pursuit teams to define T&T strategies for large opportunities and develop appropriate T&T solution that includes :
- Identification of key risks and dependencies and appropriate remediation for risks and dependencies
- Propose robust project governance and management approach
- Develop a detailed project plan that includes critical milestones and associated deliverables
- Develop Transition Mode of Operations, Staffing Plans including Org Chart
- Develop an optimized T&T project costs in collaboration with pursuit teams
- Work with T&T delivery teams to ensure proposed solutions and T&T efforts are validated and cleared for final submission
- Work with pursuit teams to develop Statement of Works (SoW) for T&T projects
- Develop the preliminary Integrated Transition Plans for inclusion in the Customer proposal.
- Participate in Due Diligence initiated by Pursuit Team, validate assumptions and document the findings having Price impact before final BAFO submission.
- Work with the Pursuit Team, create T&T solution (input to cost models, SoWs, integrated program plans, and staffing)
- Participate in Delivery Assurance Reviews, validate input from pursuit team and present T&T solution to the Delivery and Pursuit team for approval
- Provide Transition costing and staffing input to the Lead Solutioning Professional that supports the business case.
- Over 10 years of experience in IT
- Over 7 years of project management experience particularly in managed services
- Experience in developing T&T solution for outsourced engagements
- Experience in due diligence and T&T planning
- Experience in managing global, multi-region transitions
- Experience in managing multi-stream transitions - applications and infrastructure
Experience in the following areas will be a distinct advantage :
- People transfer
- Change management
- Communication management
- Key skills required for the role
- Customer facing skills - ability to interact with customer CXOs, transition directors and managers
- Program management - issue management, risk management, status reporting
- Deep knowledge on project planning, monitoring and execution
- Good understanding of ITIL framework
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.