HR - Strategic & Leadership Hiring at Wipro Technologies
Views:2316 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro Technologies - Solution Lead - Internet of Things - Utilities Industry Vertical (15-20 yrs)
Wipro's reputed Utilities Industry Vertical provides a wide range of digital, data and technology solutions that enable our customers address high value business problems across the renewable energy, smart grid, transmission, distribution, energy retail and water industry domains. Our customers globally operate in a business that is witnessing rapid change driven by disruptions in the energy industry and increasing concerns around energy and water sustainability. They want Wipro's help to:
- Find solutions to achieve sustainable generation, distribution and consumption of energy and water
- Provide new services to their customers that are more in tune with customers- changing preferences
- Maximize the performance of their distributed assets and networks while minimizing cost to serve
- More easily integrate new and distributed sources of renewable energy into the electric grid, and
- Drive new sources of revenue
IoT technologies have a large role to play in enabling energy companies to achieve these aspirations by providing advanced asset monitoring capabilities, generating more valuable data and analyzing that data for insights.
Wipro is looking for IoT Solution Lead to be part of this journey. If you have a passion for and the experience of using data to solve business problems then we- d like to talk to you!
Skills & Experience:
- Experience leading architecture, design and implementation across the full IoT stack of field device integration, communication, platform configuration, data ingestion & processing, data storage & retrieval, visualization and enterprise integration (in any of industry-standard IoT platform such as Azure, AWS, Google, Watson, Predix)
- Delivered at least one end-to-end advanced IoT and analytics project of moderate to high complexity in a lead architect role
- Experience with SQL and NO-SQL data solutions, cloud integration solutions (such as C2C, C2E, C2D) and security strategies across devices, data, applications, and platform
- The ability and inclination to learn and adapt to new platforms and technologies in the IoT and analytics domain
- Experience in directly engaging with customer stakeholders in global contexts
- The proven ability to lead and/or collaborate with IoT platform/field engineering, application and solution development teams
- At least 15 years of overall IT career experience
- Good to have experience in data solutions for heavy industries such as manufacturing, energy, utilities, engineering and mining
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.