HR - Strategic & Leadership Hiring at Wipro Technologies
Views:636 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro Technologies - Presales Architect - Open Source (9-12 yrs)
Open Source Presales Architect
Job Description :
- Wipro's Open Source Practice is growing rapidly and we- re looking for a Presales Expert to work on developing winning content for RFPs/RFIs and client presentations. Our practice gets to work with cool and emerging technologies for many of the world's leading companies in every vertical and geo.
Responsibilities Include :
- Work on open source RFPs from across the globe covering multiple domains and strategic and emerging growth technologies and solutions. Work with SMEs, sales teams and multiple service lines in Wipro to craft unique content and coordinate RFPs related to open source.
- Meet Order Bookings, Revenue, Solution and IP Realization Targets
- Work with Alliance Partners & Wipro sales: Develop relationship with partners for joint solution needs and consulting vendor for resource needs and product and pricing information etc.
Minimum experience : 9 and above yrs.
- Should have development/solution designing experience of at least 5 years or more.
Technical experience in the following areas is mandatory :
- Application Integration
- SOA/ESB/Microservices technologies
- Messaging technologies such as ActiveMq/RabbitMq/Kafka/JMS
- Database technologies like MySql/Oracle/Mongodb
- Exposure to at least one of the Cloud providers - AWS/Azure/Google
- Exposure any of the platform as a service tools - OpenShift/Pivotal/Azure PaaS
- Exposure to Cloud technologies - Docker/Kubernetes/CloudFoundry
- Exposure to monitoring tools like - Elastic stack/AppDynamics/Dynatrace/Prometheus
- Good understanding of DevOps and tools like Jenkins/Jira/Git/Cloudforms
Desirable areas :
- Additional knowledge of tools like Cassandra/Postgres
- DevOps knowledge
- Microservices development and tools like springboot etc
- Knowledge of AIOps and tools like Moogsoft
- Some experience in solution sizing
- Understanding of BigData/AI/ML concepts and tools
Process experience in the following areas is mandatory :
- Effort Estimations, Resource loading, costing, BOM
- Bid management
- Transition management
- Application migration
- Understanding of various project delivery models (Agile/Fixed Bid/Manages services/outcome based etc,.)
- Strong understanding of software delivery methodology
- Strong presentation skills
- Domain experience is desirable in at least 1 business domain
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.