HR - Strategic & Leadership Hiring at Wipro Technologies
Views:5040 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro Technologies - Consulting Lead - Automotive Domain (15-20 yrs)
- Guiding automotive vertical leadership team in setting the domain consulting and digital led growth strategy for the vertical, identifying strengths/weaknesses, new areas of digital and consulting opportunity, bring outside-in strategic perspective of industry shifts, digital led disruptions and major technology trends and their implications on Wipro’s Go-to-market strategies and define go-to-market approaches around the major trends/shifts/big bets
- Leading the domain led consulting practice in building core functional and business process competencies, groom strong consulting team to be able to drive client facing consulting engagements with high level of business impact, help open new doors in existing and new hunting accounts, and follow on solutions implementation / systems integration downstream revenues
- Manage the Sales and Revenue targets for Digital and Domain consulting and track the monthly performance and report to management.
- Building and manage a strong network externally with strategic and automotive vertical specific software product and other technology partners with strong cloud, digital, AI, cyber security and analytics capabilities. Develop geo wise account focused strategic partnerships and go-to-market alliances for driving partner enabled growth
- Actively assist sales pursuits and pre-sales efforts on RFP/RFX bids for client opportunities through the domain consulting and digital practice team and focus on winning/converting the opportunities
Expertise & experience required :
- Extensive automotive/discrete manufacturing consulting expertise with client facing exposure to leading Fortune 500 / Global 2000 companies in USA, Germany, France, Japan etc preferably with consulting and program management experience with automotive OEMs and/or tier-1 suppliers
- Needs to have strong domain expertise and business process experience in at least 3 of the areas – product development, purchasing & supply chain management, manufacturing, marketing, sales, aftersales service & warranty, connected vehicle telematics
- Overall experience in IT consulting services, and systems integration of at least 15 years
- Experience of program management of multiple medium to large size teams with consulting led systems integration engagements
- Exposure and/or awareness/certification in at least two of the below leading technology vendor solutions/platforms
SAP (ECC, Hybris, S/4 HANA)
- Salesforce (Sales cloud, Marketing cloud, Service cloud)
- Pega BPM and CRM
- MS Azure
- Amazon Web Services
- Exposure and/or awareness to at least two of the below skills/competencies
- Design thinking
- AI (Machine Learning/Deep learning)
- Industry 4.0
- Demonstrable ability of authoring/publishing technical white papers, conference speaking sessions, Point of Views
- Evidence of at least two published white papers, or PoVs, or conference speaking sessions during the past 12 months
- Education credentials expected: Master of Business Administration or Masters in Engineering or Computer Science
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.