HR at Wipro Limited
Views:2493 Applications:580 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Supply Chain Role (5-10 yrs)
Supply Chain Role
Job Description :
- SCM skills in receipt to retire of assets, inventory management. Good control on material receipt management & stores procedures. Vendor management & Periodic Review with F\F, CHA, Contract management for CHA, FF, Scrap vendors, SEZ & E-waste recyclers etc.
- Strategize, plan and implement SEZ duty benefits, procedures, consumption control and asset management procedures ensuring compliance. Publish compliance dashboard
- Establish strong rapport with regulatory agencies
- Verification & submission of statutory reports
- Conduct regular verifications, audits & manage e-Waste returns.
- Interface closely with project teams in tracking SLA.
- Exposure to ERP like SAP ( MM, Quality) & asset management tools.
- Responsible to drive process excellence & compliance in all processes
- Monitoring, Reporting & Control of metrics/ Process Maturity
- Standardization & process compliance drives across location.
- Regular Audits & proactive alerts.
- SEZ developer and units operations & compliance, STPI compliance etc.
- SCM skills in receipt to retire of assets, inventory management, Store Management.
- Technology enablement of Processes.
- Good facilitation & excellent Communication skills.
- Conflict resolution, team management, commercial acumen, problem solving,
- Relationship Management, Risk mitigation
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.