Wipro - Strategy Analyst/Presales Manager (10-14 yrs)
Pre-Sales Manager is responsible for supporting the Oracle sales team in winning the deal by generating opportunities and creating or putting together a solution for small to medium sized deals that addresses client requirements while ensuring Wipro's interests are met.
Solution Definition / Integration / Generation :
- Work with practice teams to put together new service offering
- Work with domain team to build customized solution for a specific business unit
- Drive demand generation in named accounts through cross selling and up-selling
- Alliance connects for doing joint GTM for the solutions
- Proposal presentation and customer interaction
- Work with the sales team to put a go to market strategy for the solutions along with the practice teams.
- Represent EBI team in RFP/RFI response.
Role Demands :
- Good technology knowledge preferably in SOA/integration space (A2A, B2B, API, Open source, IBM, Oracle, Software AG, TIBCO)
- Open to learning new technologies & domain
- Flexibility of travel (within India and abroad)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication as well as presentation skills
- Dynamic and self-motivated
- Experience in integration technology is desirable.
- Total experience should be 10+ years
- Experience/Exposure to pre-sales cycle
- Specialization in Finance/Retail domain in preferred
At Wipro, applicants are considered for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications and competencies. As an employee you will enjoy equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, training conditions of service and career progression. Furthermore, we are committed to maintaining a workplace where each employee's privacy and personal dignity is respected and protected from offensive or threatening behavior including violence and sexual harassment.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.