HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:1886 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Solution Architect - Presales - IoT (8-10 yrs)
IoT Presales Solution Architect
- As an IOT Pre Sales Solution Architect, the job demands an individual with good technical background in the area of device engineering, Industrial operational technologies, IOT platforms.
- The job is to provide high level solution architecture for customer's requirement comprising these technologies. The job is to work with teams across domains/technologies and provide an end-to-end solution, consultancy etc..
- Manage the bids, which would involve bid planning, connecting to different verticals to get the bid team on-boarded, coordinating, tracking the bid to closure, pricing, and commercial model finalization
- Creating RFP responses and presentations for bids
- Creating innovative commercial and pricing models for the customers which align to the expectations being asked in the RFPs
- Constantly updated on new trends in technology, create an eco-system of technology partners with whom we can collaborate
- Provide delivery team/solution team with inputs to develop solutions which can enhance our offerings, build our credibility and help in creating re-usable components
- Participate in events, customer meetings and help in build enhance the organization's brand credibility
- Market research and specific account research activities
- Lead consulting/Due diligence engagements with customers when required. This could be direct consulting or participation in defining requirements, mapping processes, reengineering processes, identify gaps and contribution to solution architecture development
- Graduate/Post-Graduate in an engineering discipline
- 8-10 years of industry experience with background in device engineering, industrial automation and/or platform software
- Experience in pre-sales/sales, research/consulting organization, messaging/positioning with good understanding of IT Services business
- Strong understanding and experience of creating different pricing strategies and commercial models
- Having the domain experience in one or more industries like Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Medical devices is an added advantage
- Good communication skills ( Verbal and written )
- Ability to travel globally as required
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.