Recruitment Team at Wipro Limited
Views:2857 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Solution Architect - Presales (8-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking for Solution Architects to support the Continental Europe business in Financial Services BU at Wipro. This is a challenging role to design end-to-end solutions in deal pursuits through understanding of client requirements, consulting led approach for transformation and with appreciation of relevant domain & technology.
- Ideal candidates will have a knowledge of financial services domain, platforms and technologies. Prior or current work experience in financial services domains preferably in Asset & Wealth Management and Investment Banking.
- It is preferable to have experience in consulting or digital led transformation engagements. Also, experience in delivery and/or client engagement management is an added advantage.
- In this role, you are responsible to own and deliver winning solutions in deal pursuits with large accounts and hunting prospects in the region.
- Lead large & integrated deals and own the end-to-end solution including architecture, operating model, estimation and pricing.
- Understand customer's business requirements and create appropriate value proposition with broader Wipro offerings from design to deliver
- Be able to articulate the value proposition to clients with excellent written communication, flow and structure Drive reviews with internal stakeholders on pursuit strategy, solution design and commercial engineering
- Be able to front end solution defense discussions with customer
- Closely work with sales teams in driving deal pursuits, account mining and opportunity generation
- Responsibility for target architecture definition in partnership with select clients and develop transformation roadmaps
- Build the capability of vertical in increasing deal win ratio through building sustainable deal differentiators and win strategies
Job Skill :
- 8 to 15 years of IT/Presales with at least 5+ years as a solution architect
- Past experience in Financial Services domain preferably in Asset & Wealth Management and Investment Banking
- Experience in consulting and transformation programs is good to have
- Previous experience in delivery and/or client engagement management is an added advantage
- Strong understanding of Application Managed Services (AMS), Application development (ADM) operating models. Digital and Cloud transformation
- Well versed with innovative commercial models and pricing strategies
- Self-driven with solid customer interfacing skills & stake holder management
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written presentation skills
- Accountability; ownership; great execution ability & positive attitude
- Willingness to travel
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.