Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:1484 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Solution Architect - Data Security (8-15 yrs)
This role is expected to work with Field and practice teams in a strategic move to run the solution design, proposal response, proactive growth and penetration of services into accounts. A presales consultant will leverage technical skills/experience and capability to engage with customers on opportunities to run the entire cycle of proposal management.
- Experience in working with Practice development/customer engagement management
- Experience (Preferred) in security solution design, sales support or execution of infrastructure security projects
- Technical knowledge of Data security technologies- data security, Encryption, Data masking, DLP, Privileged account management, database security and endpoint security, data security tools.
- Experience in data security design and delivery would be an added advantage
- Knowledge/Experience in more than one industry vertical would be useful.
- Strong planning & tracking skills, Good Communication & Interaction skills, Strong networking & coordination skills
Roles and responsibilities:
- As part of accelerated growth for the Data Security practice, a pre-sales and solution design team is being formed that will focus on driving solution/services sales and enhance conversion of services mix. This will be responsible for:
- Undertaking Go to Market/pre-sales support for new solution & services
- Technical proposal development for Data Service offerings
- Development of new services/solutions and enhance existing services portfolio
- Qualification/base case preparation for strategic and proactive sale initiatives
- Farming for upstream and downstream revenue generation
- Develop awareness of Data Security services with Field, BDMs, Account Manager (including offshore TMs)
- Develop & maintain market/competition intelligence Sales Analysis/improvement within Geos
- Interlock with various internal teams (e.g. Presale, DS delivery etc.) to track and improve overall practice performance
At Wipro, applicants are considered for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications and competencies. As an employee, you will enjoy equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, training conditions of service and career progression. Furthermore, we are committed to maintaining a workplace where each employee's privacy and personal dignity is respected and protected from offensive or threatening behavior including violence and sexual harassment
The Apply Button will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.