Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:1687 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Solution Architect - Cyber Security & Risk Services (11-14 yrs)
Wipro's Cyber Security & Risk Services is looking for seasoned Solution Architects with global experience, with the ability to shape & win large deals by creating solutions aligned to and addressing Security standards and frameworks as well as applicable regulatory requirements across Geos/Countries. Strong solution architecting skills in Enterprise security with emphasis on Managed security services/Security Total Outsourcing with strong client orientation, excellent communication skills, great planning with a commercial orientation.
- Lead large Security-focused Outsourcing deals as a Solution Architect
- Strong personal presence, capable of engaging senior management and C-Level.
- Good blend of business/commercial, sales and technical skills to lead and win large deals.
- Understanding of market issues and trends affecting the IT Security business and articulate differentiators versus the competition.
- Proven experience in winning large deals with differentiated solution approaches, well-articulated proposal responses & significant exposure in proposal defense in client facings situations.
- Experience across a broad spectrum of domains including in Managed Security, Infrastructure Security, Risk & Compliance, Application & Data Security, Identity & Access Management, and Cloud Security.
- Interpret customer needs and design appropriate solutions, experience in developing value-based customer proposal
- Understand, and Articulate value effective and compelling propositions to align enablement of customer's core business objectives to Risk and Compliance management needs.
- Compose and articulate compelling, persuasive technical solutions and commercial models that are focused on addressing customer business/security problems
- In-depth understanding of regulations such as SOX, EU Data Privacy Directive, UK Data Protection Act, etc. and industry standards such as NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, etc.
- Articulate, Present and detail Transformation themes to meet outsourcing objectives such as Cost Take-outs, Platform Standardisation, Automation of IT Security Management etc.
- Effectively communicate and manage virtual teams to create winning propositions.
- Own and drive the Solution and other artifacts, relevant to the end to end management of the bidding process.
- Work in Cross-cultural teams, effectively communicate and manage the entire bid process.
- Interact and work with multiple teams to realize the technical solution
- Work with the internal and partner ecosystem to bring in appropriate and relevant solution(s)
- Lead, respond and resolve all security related technical proposal validations
- Ownership of Cost Estimation for the entire bid
Experience and Skills :
- BE/BTECH/MBA with 10-14 years of working within the information security field, with emphasis on managed security services and knowledge in other security domains as well as on Risk and Compliance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) in English, any additional European language will be a bonus
- Experience in delivering security projects specifically in the area of managed security, and preferred experience in Application & Data Security and Risk & Compliance areas
- Strong technical knowledge and hands-on experience on security products and technologies across enterprise security domains
- In-depth understanding of Managed Security Services and IT Risk Management
- Specialisation in one or more of the following areas: IT Risk Management, Compliance Management, Application Security, Data Security, Data Protection, Identity & Access Management, Infrastructure & Managed Security Services, Cloud & Mobility Security, Industrial Risk Management, Physical Security.
- Good Understanding of the IT Outsourcing business domain.
- Ability to interact, understand and embed Security, Risk and Compliance objectives as inherent requirements in IT Outsourcing deals
- Professional certifications (or equivalent) - CISSP, SANS GIAC, CISA, CEH,CRISC, CSA, CPP etc. are preferred
- Certifications from leading security vendors like Cisco, Checkpoint, Oracle or IBM, Arcsight, CyberArk etc are preferred.
- TOGAF or ZACHMAN or SABSA Enterprise Architecture certification
- Willing to work and travel flexible hours to suit customer requirements.
- Presentation and public speaking skills are essential
- Self-starter who is pro-active, energetic, flexible, creative, with lots of initiative and a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
Goals & Objectives :
The position will carry key objectives relating to :
- Pipeline Development / Order Book / Revenue achievement
- Solution Architecture and Value Proposition
- Presales support and proposal quality
- Comprehensiveness and Quality of Solution proposed
- Transformational solutions identified and proposed aimed at improving operational efficiency and overall security & risk posture.
- Ability to position Security as a differentiator and articulation of the same in writing as well as during solution defense
- Providing thought leadership in the areas of Datacenter Security, Cloud Security, Application & Data Security, Privacy etc.
- Develop value propositions and relevant content in-line with the industry trends
The Apply Button will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.