Wipro - Senior Solution Architect - Presales (10-15 yrs)
Senior Solution Architect Presales
Job Description :
- Responsible for building solutions for RFXs received from potential customers. The candidate will be responsible for managing the entire bidding process including but not limited to conceptualizing and creating/driving Solution, creating proposal structure, writing the response to RFXs, assembling inputs and information from various stakeholders, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Building AMS, ADM, Testing solutions, responsible for stitching together a winning proposal with clearly defined business value propositions for healthcare payors and providers
- Leads and builds solution from a healthcare domain standpoint
- Providing leadership to the team responsible for responding to bids and solution definition
- Coordinate with organization's BDM- s, internal service lines, Practices, Account Managers to formulate accurate and timely response to RFP/RFIs.
- Track market and competition and coming out with innovative ideas to be most relevant in the market place.
- Involves customer facing and customer interactions and ability to drive e2e transformation solution, workshop, road-show's & presentations
- Suggests and builds commercial models for deals
- Works in collaboration with the BFMs to determine the deal price and margins.
- Responsible for creating capability decks
- Responsible for assisting selling/demonstrating of healthcare offerings
- Responsible for reviewing and providing feedback to artifacts, such as effort estimates, sizing.
- Keep abreast of technology trends, market trends, regulatory changes and voice POV
- Over-all greater than 10 years
- Minimum 6 years of experience in delivery of IT services in US Healthcare Payor or Provider
- Minimum 4 years of experience in building proposal solutions in healthcare
- Health Domain certification will be a plus
- PMP or any other management certification will be a plus
- Excellent articulation, story boarding, written and verbal communication skills
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.