HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:2553 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Senior Marketing Manager - Cyber Security & Risk Services (12-15 yrs)
The Senior Marketing Manager will be the global lead for the Wipro's Cyber security and Risk services marketing campaign, responsible for the overall strategy, development, execution, reporting, and optimization of this integral marketing initiative. In this key role within the global campaigns group, you will be responsible for developing the end-to-end integrated marketing campaign, including strategy, theme/concept, audience targeting, messaging, content, and marketing mix. You will work with a cross-functional team to build and execute on all components of the campaign and supporting programs that will generate both awareness and pipeline to land, nurture, and close new business as well as expand opportunities within existing accounts.
We are looking for an experienced, talented, results-driven, flexible, and creative marketer, who can balance strategy development with precision execution, can bring new ideas to the table, and is ready for a very visible role in an extremely fast-paced team.
- Develop and maintain the annual global campaign plan, define the strategy, build the messages and outline the programs required to support the campaign goals.
- Plan and execute periodic Analyst inquiries, briefings and advisory sessions. Drive positive movement on analyst reports participation
- Collaborate with respective product managers and practice heads to write customer-centric marketing messages to the audience segments your campaign targets. Iterate and refine those messages for specific industry audiences, for prospects and our existing customers, and for technology and channel partner co-marketing. Achieve premier positioning of Wipro in high-reaching report
- Work with the creative services team to develop campaign concepts, messaging, and campaign deliverables for the campaign and supporting programs.
- Outline the program mix, content plan, global campaign calendar and required budget and resources required to launch the campaign.
- Plan, develop, and deploy global awareness and demand generation programs for all stages of the marketing cycle - thought leadership, education, preference, and purchase.
- Collaborate with the global demand gen and media teams and regional marketing teams to help execute campaigns within the timeframe required.
- Align with the corporate communications and social marketing teams to time campaigns appropriately for a stronger go to market launch.
- Work directly with sales leadership and product management to ensure the campaign plan directly supports marketing and sales goals, and the needs of these internal customers.
- Regularly update key stakeholders on campaign plans, program deliverables and schedules. Work with regional marketing teams to co-develop region and country-specific campaign execution plans, and track against those plans.
- Use existing knowledge of the information security market and technologies to develop, manage and maintain a comprehensive content plan and library for the campaign and supporting programs, working with content writers to syndicate core content for educational and sales collateral.
- Continually track and report on campaign and program metrics, conduct ROI analysis to determine the effectiveness of all marketing programs, and optimize campaign efforts accordingly.
- Develop and lead customer marketing/reference materials including case studies, customer videos, and customer profiles. Media coverage through published articles/PoV of Practice leaders, customer wins, strategic initiatives
- Some domestic and international travel required.
- 12+ years of marketing experience combined across marketing functions including, communications, campaign management, demand generation, product marketing, industry/vertical marketing, or alliances marketing.
- Experience building global integrated marketing campaigns for a security services company, and strong understanding of the considerations for regional, industry, and audience variances within the campaign plan.
- Able to conceptualize and develop global demand generation programs to be executed by regional demand gen and field marketing teams, and through channel partners.
- Real-life experience building successful Account-based marketing programs at a global level.
- Experience with developing product and industry marketing programs and/or co-marketing programs with technology alliance partners is a plus.
- Must have outstanding communication skills and be able to work as part of a global cross-functional part-virtual team.
- Must have a successful track record of executing programs with team members that are responsible for content development and program execution, but are not direct reports or in different functional teams.
- High energy self-starter with a can do attitude, ability to learn quickly and work in a hyper-growth environment.
- Can balance setting strategy with getting down in the weeds to get the job done.
- Ability to write promotional content - eDMs/DMs, landing pages, ads, social media posts, etc.
- Able to give strategic direction and input on the development of content to support the campaign (i.e. white papers, reports, presentations, videos, etc).
- Experience and skills managing internal and external resources to complete projects against set deadlines and budget.
- Knowledgeable in technology markets, and experience in marketing information security solutions a HUGE plus.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.