Wipro - Senior Executive/Assistant Manager/Manager - Corporate Internal Audit (2-8 yrs)
Corporate Internal Audit
Job Description :
Audit KPIs :
- Be a key contributor and enabler for success of Internal Audit function
- Measured on 6 Audit KPIs (Coverage, customer feedback, and ensure comprehensive closure of audit findings with all relevant stakeholders, based on actions recommended. - measure can be zero escalations from stakeholders post issuance of report.
Innovation in Audit :
- Drive Innovation in Audit methods
- Drive Innovative methods and techniques in audit to derive higher assurance, lean audits, higher coverage. Analytics efforts in Audit to be an average of at least 25%. Drive at least 25% Day Zero observation set.
Excellence in Audit :
- Drive excellence in audit program management
- Covering closure of audit field work in a rolling 3 month period, weekly/fortnightly dashboard to auditee, report closure within defined timelines, audit action tracking and closure.
Functional Transformation :
- Participate in one of the 3 transformation tracks. Drive Knowledge Management - contribute atleast 25+ SOPs/Work guidelines/Templates to the Audit Knowledge management and program manage sessions for larger internal audit team
Talent Building, Training & Advocacy :
- Grooming talent - mentoring and building strong team below - imparting Wipro knowledge, giving space for direct interaction including audit report closures by team - managers and team members. Training to new joinees to Internal audit - atleast 32 personhours in a year. Attend Training Session of at least 32 personhours in a year
Senior Executive & Assistant Manager : 2 - 5 Years in IT business, Project Management, Internal Audit, Quality or other related functions.
Manager : 5+ Years experience
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or
- BE or equivalent with MBA - Finance Stream
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Contract & commercial understanding a plus
- Finance Knowledge a must
- SAP Knowledge and practice a plus
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.