HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:337 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Senior Deal Architect (15-20 yrs)
This career opportunity is with shared services team (SST) in Strategic Sales and Geographies group. This is geo team supporting USD 3Bn + business of Wipro in leverage geographies and is tasked with winning large contracts in fiercely competitive scenarios. This team is chartered with the responsibility of leading complex global deals with clients covering all areas of IT services (Business Application, analytics, security, Infrastructure, Business Process Outsourcing etc.) and across verticals for leverage geographies.
Responsibility covers solution strategy, customer management, business case preparation and commercial modelling, pricing and contract negotiations.
- Drive deals end to end in collaboration with various stakeholders
- Deal architecting to create end to end Solution landscape
- Stakeholder mapping and provide leadership for bid management
- Solution Architecting
- Create Winning Value Propositions
- High visibility role as it directly contributes to business growth and needs close interactions with key internal stakeholders, senior management, business finance and delivery heads.
- 15 + years of experience in working in the IT services industry, preferably in presales or similar roles
- Strong understanding and experience on atleast two of following areas - Application Development, Managed services,
- Analytics, database technologies, storage, security & infrastructure
Outstanding leadership and communication skills
- Polished verbal and written communication style. Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with customer teams.
- Ability to drive consensus among internal stakeholders towards focused goal. Comfortable in interacting with and presenting to executives and senior business leaders
Excellence in strategic and analytical thinking
- Excellence in Business analysis to address customer problems and quick analytical thinking
- Qualified candidates will understand how to produce results when working in challenging client environments and/or new business areas. Willingness to go beyond the stated scope and facilitate the best outcome.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.