HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:1581 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Security Services Head - Shared Services Team (12-20 yrs)
This career opportunity is with shared services team (SST) in Strategic Sales and Geographies group. This is geo team supporting USD 3Bn + business of Wipro in leverage geographies and is tasked with winning large contracts in fiercely competitive scenarios. This team is chartered with the responsibility of leading complex global deals with clients covering all areas of IT services (Business Application, Infrastructure and Business Process Outsourcing) and across verticals for leverage geographies.
- The role is in-line with current buying pattern of customers across the globe wrt CRS (Security Services) deals
- The person should be a senior IT professional, who can converse with customer on an end to end CRS offerings and solutions.
- End-to-end solution ownership for all deals from security domain.
- Create Differentiation through integrated offering.
- Leading team responsible for system Sizing & Estimation
- Lead Solution Presentation, Proactive proposition to customers
- Monitor and take proactive action to increase funnel for security domain.
- Build team of architects in the SST team who can construct end to end solution around security services
- Help Bid team to position end to end story of designated themes
- Bring Global best practices and offerings to leverage geographies
- About 12-20 years of experience in working in the IT services industry, preferably in practice presales or similar roles
- Extremely self-driven and should be a leader who has experience and has good command in subject areas related to security domain across infrastructure, devices, application security & security governance.
- Knowledge/ know how across multiple industry domains with good experience in CRS programs spanning multiple subject areas.
Outstanding leadership and communication skills
- Polished verbal and written communication style. Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with customer teams.
- Ability to drive consensus among internal stakeholders towards focused goal. Comfortable in interacting with and presenting to executives and senior business leaders
Excellence in strategic and analytical thinking
- Excellence in Business analysis to address customer problems and quick analytical thinking
- Qualified candidates will understand how to produce results when working in challenging client environments and/or new business areas. Willingness to go beyond the stated scope and facilitate the best outcome.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.