Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:1424 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - SBU Practice Head - Cyber Security & Risk Services (15-20 yrs)
Job Skill -
- At least 15 years of experience in Risk, Compliance & Security domain and should have a proven track record of managing a practice and teams
- Ability to conceptualize and develop security solutions to address customerâ€™s security challenges working with various cloud security solution providers and security & risk teams within Wipro
- Understand clientâ€™s security requirements (based on RFPs / RFIs, face-to-face interactions with the client teams).
- Design appropriate solutions in line with the client requirements and ability to prepare proposals and produce clear, concise and technically accurate responses to RFPs (functional and technical).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence decision makes who may or may not be with a technical background
- Experience in working as part of larger geographic teams and the ability to work in teams with different cultural backgrounds
- Must have exposure to Data Security, Application Security, Infrastructure security & Risk and Compliance domains Experience in services and solution selling,
- Excellent product demonstration and presentation skills
Ability to travel (30%-40%)
- Security certifications Exposure to New generation technologies e.g. DevOPs, Automation and Analytics
- Knowledge of different Open source and vendor specific security solutions
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.