TA at Wipro Limited
Views:654 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Presales Solution Architect - Internet of Things (10-12 yrs)
Presales Solution Architect-IOT
Job Description :
- Envisioning, making architectural decisions, and owning the end to end architecture for IoT solutions during the proposal solution-ing exercise
- The candidate will have to contribute to the definition and validation of Platform architectures. Convert Solution Requirements into logical systems and subsystems
- Engage with customers and internal SMEs/Architects in respective areas and drive architectural discussions and provide thought leadership with the objective of building compelling solutions and Point of views in the area of IoT.
- Create Value proposition for the customers aligning customer goals and visions with our offerings
- Drive the funnel/pipeline buildup on IoT along with the team
- Lead consulting engagements with customers when required. This could be direct consulting or participation in defining requirements, mapping processes, reengineering processes, identify gaps and contribution to solution architecture development
- Constantly updated on new trends in technology, create an co-system of technology partners with whom we can collaborate
- Manage the bid, which would involve bid planning, connecting to different verticals to get the bid team on-boarded, coordinating, tracking the bid to closure, pricing, and commercial model finalization
- Creating RFP responses and presentations for bids
- Creating innovative commercial and pricing models for the customers which align to the expectations being asked in the RFPs
- 10-12 Years of experience in development, design and architecture of software systems
- Strong experience in design and development of internet scale, highly available, secure and extensible platforms for large scale data processing.
- Strong Analytical and Design Skills. Proficiency in envisioning and articulating customer journeys and experience for IoT value propositions
- Strong experience in any of the industry domains of Manufacturing, Healthcare & Life sciences, Retail and Consumer goods, Telecoms, Oil & Gas and mining, utilities or smart cities
- Experience in implementing and providing solutions for any IoT solutions of industrial IoT/Smart manufacturing, connected devices/assets, connected supply chain/logistics, smart cities, smart metering/grids, smart agriculture etc. would be an advantage Understanding of Micro services, Service-oriented Architecture (SOA) and Event-driven Architecture (EDA) principles and ability to implement solutions based on them. Expertise in Integration architecture patterns and best practices.
- Awareness of industry leading IoT platforms like, Microsoft Azure, AWS IoT, Siemens MindSphere, PTC ThingWorx, IBM Watson etc. and industry trends - Preferred but not mandatory
- Background in pre-sales/sales, research/consulting organization, messaging/positioning with good understanding of technology and business
- Strong understanding and experience of creating different pricing strategies and commercial models
- Exposure to newer / emerging business models, usage of technology
- Experience with all the vital business KPIs and success criteria
- It would be beneficial to have experience in at least one of the domains
- Polished verbal and written communication style
- Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape your own career path. The ability to succeed in a start-up kind of environment where client and project direction is not always well defined
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.