Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:1365 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Presales Practice Manager - Automotive Domain (10-15 yrs)
- The Global Automotive PES Practice is a dominant player in the Connected Car, Infotainment, Cockpit, and Body/Chassis domains with a full range of software, electrical, and mechanical domains with offerings from â€œcradle to graveâ€. The extensive client base covers both OEMs and Tier 1 customers. The group is looking to establish a new practice focused the electric vehicle segment. Wipro is seeking a strong and dynamic leader with relevant domain experience with Electric Vehicles and the associated infrastructure elements (e.g. range management, smart charging, etc.) The person is expected to be well conversed with the overall Automotive Engineering technology.
- Define the Electric Vehicle strategy for Wiproâ€™s Automotive Engineering practice leveraging its current strength, assets and customer base
- Drive the development of the defined strategy to show early business success in the chosen areas of Electric Vehicle
- Drive and lead customer engagements and ecosystem partnerships. Knowledge of relevant technologies and subsystems critical, e.g. battery management systems, electric powertrain, regenerative braking, etc.
- Lead development of both technical and commercial proposals including engineering effort estimates.
- Own and drive customer RFP responses and manage interface with relevant stakeholders and support functions.
- Monitor and track industry trends to support development of technology roadmap. Lead execution of relevant solutions and potential for IP generation.
- Identify investment requirements. Prepare and present business case for investments.
- Responsible for Order Book and Revenue for segment with emphasis on high quality and differentiated/strategic business.
- Ensure Y-o-Y business growth through both Strategic and tactical approaches
- Establish thought leadership for segment through publication of whitepapers and participation in key industry events
- B.E. / ME in EC / Computer Science. MBA from reputed institute is an added advantage
- Minimum 10 yrs of Industry experience with at least 2 years in relevant domain in pre-sales / product management / customer interface role. Should have handled end to end proposal preparation, presentation to customer and deal closure.
- The candidate should be well-versed on some of the key technologies in the Electric Vehicle domain.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good problem solving skills, strong time management skills, strong team work and multi-tasking skills
- Should be proficient in written and verbal communication. Is capable presenting proposals, offerings, solutions to internal as well as external (customer) stakeholders
- Willing to travel and meet face to face with clients.
- Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.