Manager - Human Resources at Wipro Technologies
Views:975 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Wipro - Presales Consultant - Large Deal Solution (12-16 yrs)
Job Description :
This career opportunity is with Wipro Technologies Engagement Initiation Group in the Manufacturing SBU. This is the global team supporting USD 750 Mn business of Wipro and is tasked with winning large outsourcing contracts in fiercely competitive scenarios. This group is chartered with the responsibility of leading complex global deals with clients covering all areas of IT services in global markets - Business Application, Infrastructure and Business Process Outsourcing.
The Solution Definition Team is a select group of 10-12 accomplished individuals who provide leadership to these pursuits and are responsible for end to end management.
We are looking to drive large & integrated deals encompassing Run, Change/Transformation, Cloud enablement, Landscape modernization, Business Process Services and Infrastructure consulting & others; this role would be responsible for end to end ownership of large deals from proactive deal creation, qualification to closure.
The Solution Architect should have strong experience in run / change / transformation / cloud experience with excellent customer facing and communication abilities. He/she should use his/her industry, technical and product knowledge and arrive at best fit solution to customers. Specifically, it requires end-to-end management of the deal pursuit process from qualification to closure including solution strategy & design, business-case preparation, estimation and commercial modelling, solution presentations, pricing and contract negotiations
Key Responsibilities :
1. Solution Strategy :
- Create a deal win plan aligned to customer's outsourcing objectives
- Perform SWOT analysis against the competitors to further streamline the deal win plan
2. Stakeholder mapping and bid management :
- Understand the key decision makers in the customer organization - executive sponsor, technical buyers, economic buyers and influencers to create a stakeholder mapping and communication plan for the deal
- Ramp-up an internal Wipro team to align with the customer stakeholders and also to help create a winning response.
- Manage the bid from inception to the close of the contract.
3. Solution Architecture and Pricing :
- Provide leadership to the team in creating technical solution aligned to client objectives and solution drivers
- Create commercial models and innovative pricing models based on the proposed technical solution
- Ensure alignment of our responses to the defined deal win plan for the opportunity
4. Customer Interactions and Communication :
- Responsible for successfully managing and coordinating solution walk through workshops with customers
- As the person matures in this role he/she will need to play a lead role in anchoring solution walk through with customers
- Managing India campus visits by customers as a part of deal pursuits
5. Create Winning Value Propositions :
- In the time spend outside of direct deal chases this role is responsible for continuously working on deal differentiators and strategies that will help the team in increasing the win ratio and prepare specific silver bullets against key competitors.
Job Requirements :
- Prior Experience - About 12-16 yrs of experience consulting, pre-sales or sales function.
- Good understanding of Wipro's service portfolio, value propositions & differentiators across all service lines and other groups.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills- Polished verbal and written communication style.
- Ability to drive consensus among internal stakeholders towards focused goal.
- Comfortable in interacting with and presenting to executives and senior business leaders
- Excellence in strategic and analytical Thinking-Excellence in Business analysis to address customer problems and quick analytical thinking
- Self-Guided Attitude
- Qualified candidates will understand how to produce results when working in challenging client environments and/or new business areas. Willingness to go beyond the stated scope and facilitate the best outcome.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.