Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:949 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Presales Consultant (7-15 yrs)
The Pre-Sales Consultant is responsible for supporting the Vertical Sales team in identifying opportunities and closing small to medium sized deals.
Pre-Sales Consultant is responsible for supporting the sales team in winning the deal by generating opportunities and creating or putting together a solution for small to medium sized deals that addresses client requirements while ensuring Wipro's interests are met.
- Works with service lines and domain consultants to create the solution for small to mid sized deals
- Probes the customer and asks relevant questions to get the necessary clarifications on requirements and conveys the same to the solution teams
- Works with SMEs to come up with specific product offerings based on market demand
- Makes a presentation of the solution to the client
Delivery Transition :
- Transitions the deal to the delivery team post successful conversion - explains the agreed scope and deliverables to the delivery team to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Participates in creation of handover plan and works with the delivery team during the handover period
RFP Management/Bid Management :
- Project manages the entire bid process by preparing and deploying the bid plan
- Identifies the teams/experts to be reached out to for contributing to the bid
- Collaborates with multiple stakeholders for getting inputs as per plan
- Reviews progress as per the bid plan and takes corrective actions
- Integrates/assembles the response as per inputs received and ensures that response gets submitted as per timeline.
Contract and Compliance Management :
- Works with multiple internal teams and client representatives to create acceptable terms as part of NDA, SOW, MSA etc .
- Ensures legal, environment and other compliance as applicable in collaboration with the Legal, IMG, FMG and other support teams
Commercial Architecting/Estimation :
- Works in collaboration with the BFMs to determine the deal margins
- Coordinates with the different Service Lines and Delivery teams for the commercial estimates
Customer Management :
- Standardizes processes for customer visits
- Plans the entire customer visit and coordinates with multiple stakeholders to make the customer visit a success
- Contributes to the design of the memorabilia and other content that will be used during the client visits
- Leads customer presentations and participates in other customer engagement activities.
Demand Generation :
- Collects background information of the prospective client through secondary sources for qualifying a lead
- Supports the sales team while pursuing a qualified lead by gathering relevant information on technology platforms etc.
- Supports opportunity creation by running campaigns through mails, webinars, workshops, cold calling etc
- Creates repository of information that can be used by sales team for presenting to the customer / client
- Presents or leads client presentations/workshops involved in demand generation effort
- Coordinates with alliance partners, analysts and internal teams to generate leads and achieve a state of preparedness to respond to RFPs and also to build the Wipro brand.
Knowledge Management :
- Focuses on activities like research to build further capability in the team
- Creates collaterals, account dockets etc that can be reused by the team
- Creates standardized templates for replicating across RFPs
- Works on case studies to be published internally and possibly to the external world
Personal Development and Competence Building :
- Identifies priority developmental competencies and seeks coaching support
- Focuses on all round development that includes competency building in areas of Functional, Domain, Technology, Process and Behavioral skills
- Creates individual development plan on the IDP portal to achieve personal and career development objectives in agreement with manager
Candidate should possess the following skills and competencies:
Behavioral Competencies :
- Collaborative Working - Level 2
- Client Centricity - Level 2
- Execution Excellence - Level 2
- Strategic Perspective - Level 1
- Passion for Results - Level 2
- Nurturing People - Level 2
- Effective Comunication - Level 3
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - Level 2
Functional Competencies :
- Applying Market Research - Developing
- Applying Client Research - Developing
- Commercial estimation and Financial modeling - Proficient
- Project Planning and Execution - Proficient
- Negotiation - Developing
- Proposal Writing - Expert
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.