Manager - Human Resources at Wipro Technologies
Views:847 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Presales Consultant (6-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Owns bid management end to end, right from initial RFI /RFP till submission and handover to delivery in a smooth and streamlined manner as per the defined process for bid management.
- He/she would be involved in bid storyboarding, bid proposal creation, Bid pricing and final bid submission within tight deadlines.
- He/she would be required to work with the multiple Service Lines, Technology practices, Delivery to get the bid proposal stitched and created
- Ability to understand RFP & customer requirements, map the right solutions, identify win themes and competitive differentiators to put a winning proposal
- Own end-to-end pricing, understand the various price optimization levers to help put up a competitive bid price
- Work with the legal team to ensure all the terms and conditions are signed off and legal approval is in place before the bid is submitted.
- Work on the contracting documents including MSA, SOW, NDA and others
- Need to support sales and field force with all business development activities, collaterals, customer support, presentations.
- Actively work with the field force in generating leads and winning new business.
- Collaborate with practices to create business collaterals, value prop documents
- Support vertical operations
Essential Qualifications :
- Should have worked as a pre-sales consultant handling bids independently in IT Servicesspace.
- Should have appreciation of diverse technologies and disciplines to enable working across diverse bids.
- Ability to create quality content, write crisp and high quality proposal responses.
- Good written and verbal skills in English.
- Also, should be conversant with financial numbers and excel sheets, MS word and powerpoint.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- MBA would be preferred.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.