Recruitment Team at Wipro Limited
Views:1542 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Practitioner Sales Manager - Private Enterprise Business - BFSI Domain - South (10-15 yrs)
Farming/Account Mining :
- Experience of having sold into an existing account and the ability to scale that up to a high growth and RR (Run Rate) business.
- Demonstrated doing business in key BFSI Accounts in the South with a good CXO rolodex
- To be able to monitor trends, market dynamics and incorporate into existing account strategy
- Demonstrated ability of having pitched in or sold digital deals in the past. Experience in TOS deals will be a clear advantage
- Ability to define an account strategy and drive a QoQ sales plan
- Demonstrated ability of negotiation with good hold of commercial constructs
- Experience in hunting net new BFSI logos in the South
- Demonstrable CXO rolodex in the region
- Ability to scale up a net new account into a established run rate business
Experience Requirement :
- Experience with Oracle / SFDC / Microsoft/ COTS / Bespoke and AMS services
- Experience with core banking applications, integration frameworks
- Between 10-15 years of total experience with >=10 years of core quota carrying experience
- Having carried a quota of 2-2.5 M$ in the last role and having achieved quota YOY for the last 2 years
Travel Requirements :
- Ability to travel at short requirements. 70% of travel is envisaged across the region
- Ability to work collaboratively with pre-sales, finance and legal
- Good forecasting ability and funnel hygiene
- Qualify Leads and create appropriate funnel in the respective accounts
- Participate in Sales discussions/presentations for respective Services Selling.
- Provide first-level solution creation in meetings with customers and prospects.
- Provide appropriate and customized value propositions. Negotiate/Close in the sales cycle.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.