Recruitment Team at Wipro Limited
Views:1801 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Wipro - Practitioner Sales Manager - Private Enterprise Business - BFSI Domain - South (10-15 yrs)
Practitioner Sales Manager - Enterprise PRE (South : Chennai / Hyderabad)
The career opportunity is with Wipro's BAS Sales Group for the private enterprise business in the South specifically for Chennai / Hyderabad. The Practitioner Sales Manager (PSM) will be responsible in driving the application business growth across OB and revenue. In this role, the PSM will work closely with the Wipro Cluster Head and his team. This is a senior IC role with a dual reporting to the Cluster Head and the BAS PRE-Sales Head for the Southern region.
The Role demands knowledge and understanding of :
Hunting (Higher weightage) :
- Experience in hunting net new logos in the South and specifically in the AP/TN region
- Demonstrable CXO rolodex in the region
- Ability to scale up a net new account into a established run rate business
- Ability to map key stakeholders to the Wipro ecosystem and drive a relationship cadence.
- Ability to define an account strategy and drive a QoQ sales plan
- Experience of having sold into an existing account and able to scale that up to a growth business
- To be able to monitor trends, market dynamics and incorporate into existing account strategy
- Demonstrated ability of having pitched in or sold digital deals in the past. Experience in TOS deals will be a clear advantage
Experience Requirement :
- Experience with SAP & / Oracle / SFDC / Microsoft/ COTS / Bespoke and AMS services
- Between 10-15 years of total experience with >=10 years of core quota carrying experience
- Ability to speak the local language
- Having carried a quota of 2-2.5 M$ in the last role and having achieved quota YOY for the last 2 years
Travel Requirements :
- Ability to travel at short requirements. 70% of travel is envisaged
- Ability to work collaboratively with pre-sales, finance and legal
- Good forecasting ability and funnel hygiene
- Qualify Leads and create appropriate funnel in the respective accounts
- Participate in Sales discussions/presentations for respective Services Selling.
- Provide first-level solution creation in meetings with customers and prospects.
- Provide appropriate and customized value propositions. Negotiate/Close in the sales cycle.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.