Recruiter at Wipro Limited
Views:770 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Practice Manager - Presales - Vehicle Infotainment Domain (10-15 yrs)
PES Automotive Engg group is the leading Practice group supporting distinguished Automotive OEMs and Tier 1s in Software, Electric as well as Engineering services domain. In Vehicle Infotainment business contributes largest business by revenue number. We are looking for a dynamic leader with domain knowledge in In Vehicle Infotainment to lead and grow this practice. Additional experience on Instrument cluster engineering will be highly appreciated.
- Lead the development of the strategy for PES Automotive engg business in the area of In Vehicle Infotainment and Instrument Cluster engineering and secure the support of the management and stakeholder for the defined strategy
- Responsible for Order booking and revenue commit for the Practice, focusing on high quality / sticky and differentiated deals.
- Technical and commercial proposal for the opportunities including support for Effort estimate
- Own and drive RFPs, connect with multiple stakeholders (Sales team, Verticals) to ensure proper offering and solution and deal closure
- Monitor & Track industry trends, Define Road Map for Technology, Identify and execute solutions and IPs to ensure strategic leadership of the sub-Practice. Prepare business cases to get the approvals for identified solutions and IPs
- Ensure Y-o-Y business growth through both Strategic and tactical approaches
- Enable publishing whitepaper relevant to domain. Participate & Present in Industry forums
- Minimum 10 yrs of Industry experience with at least 2 years in relevant pre-sales / product management / customer interface role.
- Should have handled end to end proposal preparation, presentation to customer and deal closure
- Should have good understanding of IVI technologies and sub components from Software perspective.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills, strong time management skills, strong team work and multi-tasking skills
- Should be proficient in written and verbal communication. Is capable presenting proposals, offerings, solutions to internal as well as external (customer) stakeholders
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.