Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:979 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Practice Head - 5G Network (12-15 yrs)
- Design and build 5G networks.
- Create business cases and use cases for 5G based services.
- Design and build management, IT and Operational solutions for 5G networks and associated services.
- Define and implement vertical industry solutions based on 5G and associated technologies.
- Macro understanding of Run the business- ecosystem including but not limited to trends, drivers and the overall direction of the industry. A high-level understanding of Change the business imperatives would be helpful.
- Should however be able to quickly understand the industry vertical/pain points and the solution/service needs and propositions and this will require some degree of familiarity with industry terms, technology concepts.
- Ability to independently craft a solution for a large multi technology/multi service delivery deals.
- Should be able to understand the customer needs and suggest best practices.
- Cloud System Competence (Open NFV, Open Stack, TOSCA, ETSI MANO architecture, SBA (Service-Based Architecture))
- Experience of designing large scale B/OSS (orchestration) systems
- Knowledge of Radio Access Configurations and interface specifications
- Practical understanding of the LTE 3GPP specification.
- 5G/NR System competence
- Experience in designing and delivering architectural solutions
- Experience with large scale SW architectural work.
- Should be a good team player, given this is a young and growing team and everyone needs to pitch in for success.
- Should be able to guide, motivate and mentor a team. Grooming future solution architects is one of the key KRA's.
- Must demonstrate ability and expertise in value proposition communication and out of the box thinking.
- Good communication (written and verbal) as well as interpersonal skills. Articulation skills are key
- Ability to quickly develop good contacts/rapport with key stakeholders (internal) and work in a team.
- Must be willing to work in a multi-cultural, highly ambiguous environments.
"Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law-
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.