Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:377 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Practice Head - 5G Network (12-15 yrs)
- Design and build 5G networks.
- Create business cases and use cases for 5G based services.
- Design and build management, IT and Operational solutions for 5G networks and associated services.
- Define and implement vertical industry solutions based on 5G and associated technologies.
- Macro understanding of Run the business- ecosystem including but not limited to trends, drivers and the overall direction of the industry. A high-level understanding of Change the business imperatives would be helpful.
- Should however be able to quickly understand the industry vertical/pain points and the solution/service needs and propositions and this will require some degree of familiarity with industry terms, technology concepts.
- Ability to independently craft a solution for a large multi technology/multi service delivery deals.
- Should be able to understand the customer needs and suggest best practices.
- Cloud System Competence (Open NFV, Open Stack, TOSCA, ETSI MANO architecture, SBA (Service-Based Architecture))
- Experience of designing large scale B/OSS (orchestration) systems
- Knowledge of Radio Access Configurations and interface specifications
- Practical understanding of the LTE 3GPP specification.
- 5G/NR System competence
- Experience in designing and delivering architectural solutions
- Experience with large scale SW architectural work.
- Should be a good team player, given this is a young and growing team and everyone needs to pitch in for success.
- Should be able to guide, motivate and mentor a team. Grooming future solution architects is one of the key KRA's.
- Must demonstrate ability and expertise in value proposition communication and out of the box thinking.
- Good communication (written and verbal) as well as interpersonal skills. Articulation skills are key
- Ability to quickly develop good contacts/rapport with key stakeholders (internal) and work in a team.
- Must be willing to work in a multi-cultural, highly ambiguous environments.
"Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law-
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.