Wipro - Practice Director - Infrastructure Services (13-18 yrs)
Job Description :
- Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and new ground breaking technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
- A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong dedication to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 hard-working, respected employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and exciting new future.
- The career opportunity is with Wipro's Sales Group. The Practitioner Sales (PR) is accountable for developing global accounts for the Service Line. PR focuses on driving sales and revenue growth within a region across verticals. And works with a set of Enterprise Business Managers in a cross-functional manner to achieve Service Line targets.
The role demands knowledge and experience of:
- Qualify Leads and create appropriate funnel for horizontal Services in existing & new accounts in the region.
- Participate in Sales discussions/presentations for respective Services Selling.
- Provide first-level solution creation in meetings with customers and prospects.
- Provide appropriate and customized value propositions. Negotiate/Close in the sales cycle.
- Conduct regular delivery reviews to prevent cost and schedule overruns with the delivery team to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Orchestrate internal resources in sales and delivery to give the customer an enhanced experience across touch-points.
- Build a trusted group of reference-able customers who can vouch for Wipro.
- Become a trusted IT advisor to the customer and participate in the customer's strategic planning.
- Drive resource forecasting for the account from both confirmed opportunities as well as the opportunities in pipeline.
- Support the solutions teams with customer perspectives and competitive intelligence to develop new vertical and horizontal solutions.
- Showcase Wipro's solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organisation through workshops, boot camps and strategy meets.
- Push for higher value/value added services and solutions to the customer in line with Wipro's offerings.
- Exemplify Wipro leadership in conferences, meets and seminars, by presenting thought leadership and connecting with key customers.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.