Wipro - Practice Director - Cyber Security & Risk Services (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Wipro's Cybersecurity & Risk Services (CRS) helps businesses engage customers, drive sales, enhance customer experience and create an integrated enterprise that delivers consistent, omni channel, customer experience. It enables businesses translate their technology vision into a reality by leveraging strategic thinking and agile solutions.
- The position is with the Cybersecurity & Risk Services (CRS) Service Line and would be responsible for driving sales of our horizontal offerings in the Vertical:
- Responsibility for Overall Security Business for the allocated set of accounts including Sales, Pre-sales, Program and Delivery Management
- Responsible for Order Booking and Revenue from the vertical / region / set of accounts
- Manage complete end to end Bid Management process of Security Programs for the account
- Build relationships within the account(s) and build on existing IT Relationships within.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by achieving delivery/service quality norms.
- Consulting lead Sales in the domain of Enterprise Security
- Consult on Enterprise Security Solutions Offerings
- Manage Presales Consulting, Architect Solutions according to the customer demands
- Responsible for revenue management for the allocated region / accounts
- Create Business Development Plans for allocated sector / accounts
- Ownership for both Farming and Hunting accounts
- Work in a Virtual team to create value propositions to customers
- Own and Run Large bid processes with a virtual team
- Engage with CXOs to build the Security Business
- Represent the team in various steering committees, resolver groups and drive the entire engagement
- Work with various teams and stakeholders in the customer environment to transition and roll out the SOC to the customer
- Position, Architect and Solution blueprint customer's IT Security requirements
- Manage Customer expectations and be responsible for CSAT
- Identify and convert new opportunities for business.
- Manage complete end to end Bid Management process of Security Programs for the region / accounts
- Evangelize Security Solutions and convert them into opportunities
- You will be able to demonstrate a persevering and customer oriented approach with commercial and business acumen.
- You will have effective communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong market knowledge of Enterprise Security industry and trends.
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter and highly motivated in order to take up the challenging task of generating more business in the allocated account(s)
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.