TA at Wipro Limited
Views:820 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Offering Manager - Product (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- The Offering Manager is responsible for managing one or more Offerings as part of the Wipro Offerings portfolio. In this role, you are a key member for service line team, requiring an understanding of the product engineering services market, customer challenges, technology trends and competitive offerings.
- The Offering Manager is accountable for developing and managing relevant, compelling, differentiated offerings that are market competitive and achieve financial objectives.
- The Offering Manager is also responsible for ensuring the end-to-end selling and delivery processes are in place so Offerings are - buyable- and deliverable
Position Responsibilities Include :
- Project manage the financial performance of the Offering(s) - revenue, growth & profitability.
- Lead Service Offerings throughout entire lifecycle of the offering(s), from concept to end of life.
- Lead the offering definition with clear customer value proposition & provocations, underpinned by relevant technology & service requirements.
- Lead the development and management of the Offering strategy, business plans and roadmap, clearly aligned with service line strategies and governance processes.
- Champion the Offering(s), its value proposition & its business objectives.
- Provide market expertise of technology trends and competitor solutions to enable competitive positioning and market-based pricing.
- Capture and communicate market and industry trends & segmentation, including targets and priorities that articulates customer business needs and drivers that demonstrate an Offering(s) market & customer relevance.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders including sales, engineering, technology and finance to develop a compelling joint value proposition to customers highlighting the business value of solutions.
- Engage & support the Client Teams, providing collateral materials of defined Offerings (internal & external materials).
- Work with Marketing to define and run external events and campaigns.
- Support P/R & A/R activities to raise the profile of the Offering(s).
- Minimum of 6 years work experience in Product Engineering Services, Product Management or related Industry
- Experience developing and delivering Product/Offering Solutions.
- Customer management or solution support experience.
- Pricing development, market and competition, analysis and sales support experience.
- Business development experience for defined service offerings.
- Proven experience presenting business solutions to senior client stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in promoting solution ideas to internal and external audiences to gain support and approval.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.