Wipro - Manager - Sourcing & Procurement Solution (10-12 yrs)
- 10-12+ years experience in Sourcing and Procurement or Source to Pay domain, Engineering, Information Technology, or Business Degree Solution experience working in a service provider capacity for a client Business development or solution architect experience needed to understand how to design and architect a new client deal and build a winning value proposition
- Experience in Sourcing strategy, Supplier selection, Contract development and management, Sourcing effectiveness and Optimisation, Commercials management, Benchmarking.
- Has 10+ years of experience with deep understanding of sourcing and procurement domain.
- Broad understanding of S2P technologies and platforms and ability to embed into solutions to drive transformative results
- Scan market and identify emergent digital technologies that can be deployed or adapted to drive improved client outcomes
- Solution experience working in a service provider capacity for a client
- Business development or solution architect experience needed to understand how to design and architect a new client deal and build a winning value proposition
- Proven track record of driving transformation across a variety of roles
- Ability to work across a matrixed environment across a broad range of stakeholders
- Lead a solution from the early design phase through the various stages resulting in a signed contract.
Additional professional qualification :
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or equivalent.
- Comfortable leading and facilitating discussions with internal stakeholders, external sales partners, and client level discussions
- Ability to strategically breakdown and solve complex client challenges Excellent communication and presentation skills verbal and written
- Engineering, Information Technology, or Business Degree
- Outstanding procurement competencies within Indirect and direct spend
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Good working ability with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience of electronic procurement tools e.g. SAPAriba/ Oracle/ COUPA/ Ariba