HR at Wipro Limited
Views:1295 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Manager - Sourcing (5-10 yrs)
- May lead the category, region or function team to determine the appropriate approach to Market, the optimum commercial models and supplier relationships for a product/service or element of a category.
- Aware about all commercial models of contract staffing
- Experience to handle global vendors
- Ability to negotiate manpower services thru market benchmarking
- To work closely with internal business partners to understand their requirements, mapping these to the Wipro strategy
- To negotiate appropriate commercial and contractual arrangements with suppliers and for all products and services in their control, including loading information onto appropriate systems.
- To manage their supply base to ensure delivery against contractual and commercial commitments and “In Contract” supplier performance and ensure business benefit is realised.
- To take personal ownership for utilisation of contracts ensuring order channel strategy enables internal business partners to order services/items efficiently and contracts reflect customer requirements for their duration.
- May be responsible for managing the time phased delivery plan that brings together the “forecast” and “Demand” to produce a commitment schedule to industry.
- Strategic sourcing
- Category, Market & Supplier knowledge
- Financial & Commercial acumen
- Procurement Process knowledge
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.