Global Strategic Hiring at Wipro
Views:1761 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Manager/Senior Manager - Campus Hiring (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Nature of Role :
This role would drive engagement with B-schools in India cutting across all the Wipro Business units, Service lines and functions namely IT businesses (Technologies, Consulting Services, & BPS) and Wipro Infrastructure Engineering
- Drive campus engagement and build relationships with select B schools across India in order to establish Wipro as an employer of choice
- Enhance the brand recall by maintaining a continuous connect with the institutes.
- Anchor the B-school program and partner with the Wipro businesses to drive talent acquisition from the B schools
- Create disruptive campus engagement programs and drive them from conceptualization to execution
- Develop a strong external network to keep Wipro on top of the list for the key campus placement administrators and academicians.
- Manage the selection process to make it more robust in order to attract the best talent from the campuses
- Travel across campuses as campus managers for relationship drives, branding events & hiring.
- Continued engagement with the hired B School joiners & sabbatical rehires to ensure retention
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Creative, independent thinker who can drive programs end-to-end.
- Proven ability to multi-task, deal with ambiguity, work in a virtual team environment, recognize trends, and identify systematic approaches to solving problems
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and follow-through.
- High initiative & drive
- Ability to collaborate with divergent teams in order to achieve common goals within challenging deadlines
- Ability to undertake extensive travel
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.