Manager - Human Resources at Wipro Technologies
Views:783 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Manager - Presales (8-11 yrs)
Job Description :
This role provides an opportunity to be work across the entire lifecycle of opportunities for telecom providers in the US. It will involve managing the pre-sales of one or more large accounts in the Telecom space in US, giving an opportunity to participate in exciting deals and learning about the IT industry, the domain and the business.
Skills Required :
- Domain and Industry Knowledge
- Good understanding of the Wipro service offering
- Understanding of Telecom Business
- Knowledge of a OSS/BSS product will be an added advantage
Pre-Sales Skills :
- Experience of managing the complete opportunity lifecycle. (Both proactive and reactive)
- Experience in Strategy Development, Account and Market research will be highly preferred
- Good hold on commercials - pricing, billing, and commercial terms.
- Experience of managing or significant contribution to large deal chase
Strategy Development - Long term & tactical :
- Reactive Opportunity Management. Requires coordination across the organization.
- Creation of proactive offers / propositions
- Presales support for large accounts.
- Pre-sales consultants, business analysts, solution architects, domain and Bid management teams.
- Help vertical heads in generating demand (DG). This includes research on top focus accounts (existing and new), competition analysis, planning proactive market activities like analyst mapping etc.
- Handle / Manage proactive and reactive proposals including RFPs and tenders.
- Work closely with Service Lines to understand their offerings and how they can be further tailored to specific Telecom customer needs.
- Work in a complex bid environment where service lines could be playing a major role and teamwork is essential.
- Work with finance teams and vertical leaders to put together bid P&L. Come up with innovative financial structuring of deals based on market / deal needs. Connect at higher level of client organizations as part of presales process and make world class presentations.
- Evangelize, create and implement a solid opportunity tracking mechanism with tracking on a weekly basis. Interact with SLs and external partners to architect / size the solution including h/w and s/w components. Improve pre-sales productivity by bringing in best practices, reusable components etc.,
- Deep understanding any of the two areas of Application Development, Managed services, ERP, Analytics, database technologies, storage & infrastructure. Commercial / Business Finance Understanding and acumen.
- Having worked in Telecom domain is a significant advantage.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.