Wipro - Lead Analyst - HR Analytics (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
As lead analyst in the Talent Analytics team, you will use data, research and analytical insights to both build new and improve existing processes, programs & framework. Responsibilities include working with internal eco-system to design and execute talent-related experiments, analyze data to help us improve People related processes and solve HR- related challenges creatively.
Qualified candidates should be detail oriented, conscientious (always follows through on commitments), analytical and curious. The role requires exceptional problem-solving abilities. We are looking for someone who is good at diagnosing clients’ needs and finding a way to satisfy them, has strong presentation skills and can handle multiple projects simultaneously. Knowledge of BI and data visualization tools will be an added advantage.
- Play a pivotal role in designing, executing and measuring the effectiveness of global talent programs, which will include identifying issues, forming hypotheses and synthesizing conclusions into recommendations.
- Develop and analyze surveys and metrics.
- Conduct data analyses & generate insights using regressions, factor analyses, t-tests etc.
- Communicate findings and recommendations on critical initiatives and influence leaders to take action on those findings.
- Prepare dashboards using data visualization tools.
- Support any data and reporting requirements.
- MBA degree preferred with a strong academic record. Additional degree in Analytics is definitely a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel preferred (familiarity with data visualization/Tableau, statistical packages a plus).
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and superior analytical skills.
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.