Wipro - IT Operations Head (15-20 yrs)
- The CIO office at Wipro is looking for an experienced leader to head IT Infrastructure & Technology operations. We need a hands-on professional who enjoys rolling up his or her sleeves and working with the team to achieve goals, eliminate security risks and increase employee satisfaction.
- This position is operationally responsible for ensuring the availability, integrity, and security for all IT systems and infrastructure. Excellent communication, relationship management & detail-orientation are some of the characteristics the role holder must have.
Role Description :
- Leads IT Infrastructure services - Next Gen data centre, Infrastructure management for the enterprise at a global level, security administration & disaster recovery management
- Building strategy to execution plan for creating business value through technology which enable business growth by ensuring the tech systems and procedures lead to outcomes in line with business goals.
- Ensures the availability, high performance, reliability and scalability of IT infrastructure; high emphasis on improving service delivery while maintaining a flexible and cost effective IT infra.
- Build digital solutions that improve capability and create superior user experience through internal systems build and roll outs.
- Enhances current change management processes, pioneers communication across organization across system changes, information security and quality standards.
- Establish a culture that encourages collaboration within and across the organization to achieve overall IT and/or business objectives
- Ensuring high level of automation of infrastructure provisioning, administration and maintenance through use of cloud-based services and tools
- 15 Years- experience in IT Infrastructure with minimum 6 years- experience in an IT Management role. Exposure to large scale IT Operations & set-up is preferred.
- Strong technical skills and experience within each infrastructure tower (Network, Security, Server & Telecom) to design and deliver infra projects
- Strong experience in cloud-based infrastructure Management & Architecture design
- Effort estimation skills & strong financial acumen to understand budget
- Able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable & effective workplace
- Ability to manage a global team
- Proven ability to recruit, lead, motivate, coach, develop, and retain high quality team members
- Technical graduate or Post Graduate. Technical Professional Certifications from IT Industry leaders like Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, etc.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.