Wipro - IT Asset Manager (8-12 yrs)
- Building and sustaining effective communications with all stakeholders towards the goal of maximizing the customer experience.
- Develop and implement continuous process improvements and operational efficiencies within End User space End to End Asset Management Life Cycle Experience in Hardware assets including Managing leased assets Create / Update to asset records in the Asset Database accordingly throughout all stages of asset lifecycle Participate in Asset Management audits and remediation efforts.
- Identify Cost savings and establish more effective long-term planning & budgeting practices for the customers Analyze client contracts, Purchase agreements and other data to manage hardware assets effectively Experience in all processes including but not limited to New Assets, IMACS, Retirements,
- Disposals- Interact directly with clients and other internal and external sources to obtain relevant data and documents in required forms and consistent with project objectives and deadlines.
- Utilize Data analysis tools and techniques like MS Access, MS Excel. Assess data accuracy and reasonableness and follow-up directly with clients, internal support staff, or partner appropriately to achieve necessary understanding and to resolve the anomalies. Ensure quality and timely delivery of customer requirements.
- Generate monthly asset reports regarding this Service, as well as ad-hoc reports as requested internally or by customer.
- Identify and document best practices and implement them Other Hardware Asset Management duties as assigned.
- Drive Compliance across Organization, Correction of policies / SLA/ OLA / UC
- Procurement / Vendor Negotiation experience and People management experience is a plus
- Always Audit Ready
- 8 to 12 years of experience in a similar role Experience on industry leading IT Asset Management tools such as Service Now/Flexera/Remedy.
- Advanced knowledge on Excel, Access, other tools to create reports and Dashboards Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on customer service, including experience handling challenging situations Detail oriented, customer oriented, result delivery oriented, analytic thinking Preference Degree in a technical field Knowledge or experience with discovery tools such as SCCM/SMS/Flexera/Marimba/LANDesk/Altiris etc.
- An Industry Certification such as Certified IT Asset Manager (CITAM) or Certified Hardware Asset Management (CHAMP) will have an advantage Experience working in a managed services environment and with virtual teams
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.