Wipro - Governance Head - Information Security (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Conduct Risk Assessment, Information security system audits/Vulnerability Assessment on applications.
- Identify threats and vulnerabilities in the application and analyse their significance appropriately.
- Knowledge on Ethical hacking and Penetration testing
- Knowledge of various application scan tool like App scan
- Knowledge of Source code review tool and process - Knowledge on SDLC and testing
- Knowledge on OWASP and Application Security Testing
- Evaluate the effectiveness of potential Security Controls, including limitations.
- Knowledge on Cloud and Cloud Security (Specially Azure)
- Determine the newly evolving threats in the industry and update the existing controls within the organization.
- Enhancing the awareness of information security in the various operations of the enterprise
- Accredited training, certification, or education in systems, networking and packet analysis
- Participate in intelligence collaboration forums to obtain and share threat indicators
- Prior experience of at least 10+ years in various fields like Risk Assessment, technical VA and Cloud is a must.
- Experience in Network Security Operations Centre / Server operations
- Knowledge on Firewall / Switches / Routers / IPS
- Knowledge of various OS like Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2008 Server, Windows 2012 server, UNIX / Linux etc.
- Knowledge of anti-virus deployment in large network
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.