Recruitment Team at Wipro Limited
Views:538 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - General Manager - Product Engineering Services Division (8-12 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Will be responsible to grow Wipro's Product Engineering Services (PES) business in India region.
- Meet or exceed the Order Booking target for PES.
- Identify short-term as well as long-term business opportunities and shape, generate and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Establish and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with current and future customers.
- Actively work our existing and extensive customer base to create new opportunities.
- Gather intelligence and obtain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the client's business issues and challenges.
- Lead or participate in contract negotiations.
- Use the CRM tool to run and record all stages of the sales cycle.
- Develop and grow relationships within the global sales team and actively collaborate and share customer intelligence and opportunities.
- Participate in sales team gatherings and sales initiatives.
Required Skillset :
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering + MBA from a reputed institute.
- 8 to 12 years of consistent track record in technical and PES sales in India region and consistently meeting or exceeding increasing sales goals.
- Should be well versed with the working of various verticals in India region.
- Should have experience in shaping and closing multi-million dollar deals.
- Prior experience in technical sales or IT industry a strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to run solution based sales at multiple levels in our customer's organization.
- Effective communication, particularly listening skills with both colleagues as well as customers.
- Excellent inter-personal skills to create and maintain profitable relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Thorough understanding and execution of negotiating and closing in long term focused environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel within the region.
At Wipro, applicants are considered for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications and competencies. As an employee you will enjoy equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, training conditions of service and career progression. Furthermore, we are committed to maintaining a workplace where each employee's privacy and personal dignity is respected and protected from offensive or threatening behavior including violence and sexual harassment.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.