Wipro - Executive - Internal Audit (1-3 yrs)
1. Manages performance of audit assignments, reviews work papers and prepare audit reports.
2. Schedules and plans audits; initiates project planning, assess risk and develops audit direction.
3. Performs preliminary planning and establishes direction for audits, provides guidance to assigned team, manage project to quality outcomes, while meeting established time budget.
4. Performs audit work, including plan preparation, work papers, finding, and associated reports; verifies the accuracy of financial records as they pertain to assets, liabilities, receipts, expenditures, and
related transactions etc.
5. Demonstrates knowledge of prevailing accounting standards, general applicable laws.
6. Coordinates and interacts with cross functional team
7. Trains new team members, as needed.
8. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
1. Qualified CA. Regular Bachelor Degree. specified.
2. Conversant in MS-office suite (Word, Excel and Power point)
3. Hands on knowledge on SAP and other ERP system
4. Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
5. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
6. Ability to analyze data and solve problems
7. Ability to provide technical guidance to team.
8. Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
9. Ability to foster a cooperative work environment, motivate others and promote teamwork.
10. Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
11. Ability to develop and implement audit plans and schedules.
12. Knowledge of financial recordkeeping procedures, laws, regulations, and standards.
13. Ability to persuade and influence others.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.