Wipro - Corporate Counsel (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Provide expert contracting advice, drafting and negotiation for the Wipro sales organizations in India well as providing general day to day legal advice.
- Provide legal counsel and support to business operations.
- Identify non-compliance issues, provide implications, suggest available courses of action and support their resolution.
- Interacting with business teams and negotiating with customers to conclude complex commercial contracts with a focus on ICT and/or outsourcing arrangements.
- Provide support on contract management.
- The candidate needs to be confident, dynamic and have a pro-active disposition.
- Flexibility to work in an international team.
- Strong business and organizational skills are required and the ability to multi-task with operational and finance teams on various aspects of contracting.
- Should possess effective drafting and communication skills, including excellent written English. Additional languages would be an asset.
- Needs to have the ability to effectively work with internal clients/external customers.
- Should have excellent analytical, and interpersonal skills with professionalism to motivate and supervise others.
- Should possess strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity.
- The Corporate Counsel will be part of the India legal team and be expected to deal with a wide scope of legal and contractual responsibilities. This role would suit a strong commercial and transactional lawyer with relevant contract experience in the ICT/Telecommunication/Outsourcing industry
- Will be located in our Bangalore office.
- Will require travel within India.
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified lawyer with 6-10 years of experience in contract and commercial law, in-house or in private practice, within the IT industry.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.