TA at Wipro Consumer Care
Views:3250 Applications:993 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Wipro Consumer Care - Brand Manager - Switches Business (3-6 yrs)
The primary responsibility is to handle Marketing of Switches to generate demand to maximize revenue and profits through driving multiple activities round the year.
The key responsibilities will be -
- Will be responsible for the complete product portfolio of Switches; Gain technical understanding of the all the SKUs and continuously evaluate the range gaps and fill those on priority.
- Periodically evaluate the competitors/competition and benchmarking our products vis-a-vis range, pricing and schemes
- Develop assets of Brand including Brand name, brand identity, elements for branding, packaging and communication material
- Handle Branding agencies to develop designs and digital assets and create POS materials with clear messaging
- Work on pricing strategy to ensure positioning is achieved as per brand requirements
- Lead the overall strategy, planning and execution for all Ecomm platforms
- Drive the overall Digital marketing strategy including campaign suggestions, video concepts, budget management and hygiene check.
- Digital campaigns management by optimizing key metrics such as CPM, CPV, VTR, CTR etc.
- Continuous improvement in AMS campaigns to reduce ACos and drive business.
- Responsible for website management and deliver activities to drive traffic to the website
- Explainer videos for the products, other promotion videos as and when required
- Will be driving the engagement/loyalty program for the Architects.
- Drive ABM program with the target audience and create relevant content in coordination with the technical team.
- Also will be responsible for driving electrician loyalty program
Trade Marketing/Marketing Activities
- Drive the retail loyalty program by rolling out competitive secondary schemes and ensure better participation from all retailers
- Will also be driving the secondary schemes for the retail markets who are not part of Loyalty Program
- Training and product manuals to be prepared, take training sessions to ensure team understands the product efficacies and key selling points
- Liaison with marketing agencies for design assets of POSM materials
- Create content for product catalog including photoshoot and technical product details
- Plan and dispatch product samples along with sample stocks planning
- Candidates from Building materials and related industry will be preferred
- Having sound knowledge of B2B business is required
- Marketing experience is a MUST