Wipro - Consulting Partner (10-18 yrs)
- The role holder will support the leadership in driving the PRE Enterprise capability focusing on all the domains falling into various PRE clusters.
- Role holder will lead client pursuits, stakeholder management and engage with existing clients in the consulting space, help design industry specific offerings to our clients, and support the expansion of GCG Consulting Business in India.
Core responsibilities will include :
- A minimum of 18 years of global experience in Enterprise (Any domain but with core consulting experience is a must).
- Collaboration with clients to enable their long-term vision, goals and strategy by aiding in development of futuristic solutions
- Building business insights through deep dive understanding of consulting domain and analytical skills
- Practice Development: Contribute to Wipro Domain strategic initiatives and development of consulting practice
- Experience in designing and understanding core consulting processes for any business. An in-depth understanding of core business areas in at least few domains like Energy, Utilities, Healthcare, Manufacturing.
- Should have a clear understanding of how new age digital solutions are helping clients win in today's world.
- Assisted in the design and implementing initiatives to improve the effectiveness of these programs.
- Scout technology trends, provide Industry thought leadership POV's on the subjects through contribution and authoring of thought/ white papers
- Proficient in presenting solutions to clients and experience in handling multiple clients/projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Skills & Experience :
- 10+ years- experience in the core consulting industry
- 8+ years- experience working in any industry domain
Key wants :
- Leadership qualities
- Strategic perspective
- Execution excellence
- Willingness to travel
- Team player
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.