Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:3923 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Consulting Lead - IT Security & Risk Management (20-25 yrs)
Experience & Expertise
- Must have been a Consulting Head in the Security & Risk Management consulting domain for a minimum of 5+ Years.
- Must have a built and managed teams with 15+ Consultants
- Must have coached and mentored consultants with varying experience, skillsets, domain expertise and from varied cultural backgrounds.
- Must have worked with Global System Integrators or Leading Consulting organisations
- Must have 15+ years in the domain of Security & Risk Management
- Must have specialisation in the domain of Cyber Risk Management Consulting
- Must have expertise on one of more of the following domains of Risk Management:- IOT, Digital, Cloud, Enterprise
- Must have 20+ years of experience in the domain of Security & Risk Management
- Must be in the Security & Risk Management Consulting for 10+ Years
- Must have Specialisation in the domain of Cyber Risk Management Consulting
- Must have a Strong understanding of IT infrastructure concepts and architectures, including IT network, operating system, middleware configurations and the OSI model
- Must have Coached and mentored consultants with varying experience, skillsets, domain expertise and from varied cultural backgrounds.
Skills & Competence required
- Designing and/or implementing IT security solutions in an enterprise
- Carry out Risk Assessments related to Cyber Security Posture of Enterprises, Risk Assessments and Gap Analysis of Networks, Cloud, Data Center infrastructure w.r.t standard frameworks like ISO27K1, PCI DSS, NIST frameworks.
- Carry out Compliance Reviews for GLBA, SOX, HIPAA, ISO 27K1 and industry specific regulations such as FFIEC for Financial Institutions
- Lead initiatives for (Re)Architecting and (Re)Engineering of Controls to enhance the Security Posture of the enterprise
- Lead Process (Re)Engineering initiatives of key processes related to Security Management leading to Process Improvement and Operational Reviews
- Carry out 'Needs Assessment' & 'As-Is Analysis' and worked out business cases presenting ROI, Cost Benefit Analysis etc
- Experience with solutions and products in the following IT security domains:
- Perimeter & Network Security
- Malware Monitoring, Detection and Protection
- Incident Response
- Security Baselining & Change Management
- Data Governance, Privacy, Protection and Security
- Identity Life Cycle Management
- Cloud Security and Risks Management
- Cyber Security, Cyber Defense
- Business Continuity Management
- Lead periodic projects (assisting with research, special analysis requested by Managers, Partners, etc.)
- Build, Develop and Sustain relationships with clients and participating in networking/business development activities
- Engage in professional development activities, including completion/renewal of professional certification(s)
- Good understanding of building business cases for Outsourcing, Insourcing, benefit analysis of Outsourcing v/s Insourcing for various initiatives
- All candidates must have full travel mobility
- Analytical skills required to conduct technology and risk assessments, gap analysis, identifying (re)engineering or (re)architecting initiatives
- Effective time management skills by completing assignments within budgets and calendar schedules; identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability
- Problem solving skills to generate innovated ideas and challenge the status quo
- Knowledge of architecture methodologies, standards, frameworks and tools (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, COBIT, UML)
- Two or More Certifications CISSP, CISA, CCNP, CRISC, C:CISO etc is a must
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required to:
- Promote positive working relationships with diverse personalities/roles at all levels in the firm and among clients
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and through written material
- Explain and interpret technical information to non-IT people
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible to position himself / herself as a 'Trusted Advisor' in the assigned accounts / set of accounts
- Responsible to build relationship with all the key stakeholders, both from Wipro's Ecosystem and the Client Ecosystem.
- Responsible to Identify and address a full range of issues from structure and policy, through to assisting in specific areas such as data privacy, data leakage prevention/monitoring, information rights management, vendor related risks, or any other Cyber Security / Defense related controls
- Responsible to Define information security strategies, including guiding principles and future state vision, ensuring that the strategic objectives are aligned with business goals
- Responsible to Developing and embedding IT security systems architecture to support that strategy
- Assessment of security architecture, analysis of issues and development of recommendations for their resolution
- Defining key initiatives that will be incorporated in any strategic roadmap, including key drivers, benefits, objectives and deliverables, in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
- Responsible to develop and evangelise value propositions,
- Responsible to build, produce and present reports and other client deliverable, as required.
Responsibilities - Practice development
- Work with the Consulting head / Managing Partner to define new strategies, develop and evangelise value propositions to existing and new clients
- Responsible for articulation and publication of Whitepapers, Blogs, Articles etc periodically, based on the norms set.
- Responsible for building proposals, presentations for his / her own consulting engagements
- Responsible for evangelising value propositions from the larger CRS practice
- Responsible for identifying and nurturing cross-sell and up-sell opportunities to build business.
- Be Responsible for Sales, Revenue and Delivery Targets of the Consulting Engagements for the assigned portfolio
- Be Responsible for Margins, Profitability of the engagements
- Be Responsible for Managing Billability norms for the consulting team
- Be Responsible for Employee Retention [80% of Top Performers]
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.