HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:176 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Cloud Solutions Architect (5-10 yrs)
Architect - Cloud
Job Description :
- Deep Understanding of Service Integration principles, business drivers and emerging computing trends. Exposure to cloud Technologies is mandatory.
- The job position will be responsible for providing high-quality cloud solutions on time by working in an organized manner with a cross-functional team of technical specialists, CoEs.
- Work collaboratively with onshore team, at times taking leadership and at times in supporting roles depending upon the bid situation.
- Able to participate in requirements gathering, gathering data requirements, and assisting in the reconciliation of technical requirements from Enterprise architecture perspective.
- The complete cycle from initiation to decision would include understanding customer requirements, clarifications, technical solution design, pricing, risk identification & mitigation, presentation and decision.
- Ability to create POV for a customer scenario considering all aspects of the solution like Infrastructure, Application Footprint and provide best direction to the customer to drive lower TCO, enhance organization agility and enhancing customer's revenue enablement journey
- Should be able to articulate to CXO level leadership
- Deep Technical knowledge in architecting, designing, and Integrating new Solutions in a large scale enterprise of highly distributed applications (i.e., having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.,)
- Hands-on experience of working with any or multiple of following cloud platform providers: Azure, AWS and IBM Blue-mix
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.